Thursday, February 3, 2011

Doig Peter The White Canoe Poster

Welcome to Harvard


John F. Kennedy was admitted to Harvard in 2011? According to Barbara Cooper, one of the advisors of the university, would not be easy for the next president of the United States to enter the prestigious college.

John F. Kennedy Library and Museum has put online all the documents, audio and video files stored in the museum in Boston and has published a book that the President had sent to 19 years at Harvard University along with the application form.

In the document of 26 pages, is described by Kennedy family friend as "reliable and credible," but in a statement, his father Joseph P. Kennedy, Sr., claims that the young John "a lack of concentration."

"The reasons why I want to go to Harvard are different," wrote John F. Kennedy in the letter. "I feel that Harvard can give me a good preparation and a better liberal education than any other university. I've always wanted to go to this college because I never considered just a school, a university but with something serious to offer. I'd like to go to the same college my father being a 'Harvard man' is an enviable recognition, one that I hope to achieve. "

"The same essay, from the perspective of today, it lacks a number of things: the candidate has not demonstrated that he understood what are the unique features offered by Harvard," said Cooper all'Huffington Post. "It is not even clear if the structure has visited or participated in the briefing, many schools consider essential to understand if the student is really interested. " The President, however, also has some card to play in his favor, "his background, his family, the name he bears play an important role in the admissions process," concluded the consultant to Harvard.

Harvard received a record 35,000 applications for admission to the class of 2015.

0 comments:

Post a Comment